Our Refund Policy
Coverage & Scope
When Do You Qualify For Refunds?
When you file a complaint to PODS365 INC, we first try to provide an ideal solution to the issue you are facing. Your case is first introduced to the technical team and then reported further to the experts’ panel. Refund is only made in the extreme circumstances, when nothing good can be done to solve the issue.
While planning for refunds we check for soundness and validity of the case, applying different conditions to it. If these conditions are satisfied, refund may apply*
* Development/Post-sales operations has not yet started
* The issues with the project are beyond the scope of rectification/resolution/fixing
* You have not violated our payment terms
* You have not used any information for monetary/business benefits (gained during the course of association)
* The reasons you made are valid/rational/realistic enough to qualify for refund trial
* Should be able to demonstrate his/her innovative UI design and development skills and understand what makes an app addictive and appealing.
* You have presented all the proofs and evidences surfacing your refund claim
* The claim does not arise from any billing dispute coming from your bank or payment vendor
*Important Note: If any of the points mentioned above is found violated, your claim will be considered void. The decision on refunds is final and irrevocable.
How The Refund Takes Place?
* Refund query is processed, analyzed and checked for veracity
* Match the query with the agreeable parameters and valid reference points
* Arrange for refunds in permissible situations and settle fully or partly, as the case may be
* Sign a proof agreement
* Unless you have been told otherwise, you destroy all copies of information shared and communication that happened in the due course
* The refund may take 7-10 business days to process, after the refund agreement is signed
* You will be refunded in the currency you were charged in. If this is not your native currency, your bank may charge exchange fees, or a change in the exchange rate may have resulted in a difference in the amount refunded compared to the amount you originally paid (in your native currency). It is solely your responsibility if you have to pay any fees or bear any losses in this process.